Wednesday, June 06, 2007 |  
A bit of a filler before the next post comes up...

I'd like to wish a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BIATCH, to Ting whose birthday came on the 27th of May. Yes i'm kinda a bit late... but thats me... coming late for class... causing late menstruations... etc etc...

I wish you the best for your near future because from my point of view you need it before you start thinking of a future with a husband and twenty five adopted children. Hope I could be on of your adopted sons... I would love a mother with balls!

Also receiving my best wishes is Hyde, the only friend i've made through my blog since the rest that appear to say "HIHH THANKS THANKS I LURBBZ EEUR BLOGZZZ" have disappeared after the hiatus. Good luck in the Army man. Bathing without doors should be a fun experience. I sure had some egoistic fun bathing without doors in school. I laugh at these kids and their smaller dicks and shamagizzam of forest fire-inducing pubic hair....

Till the next time!

For the rest of you, watch out for my next post... Kwang Wei will be giving away his first kiss! Xue Li, however, will be giving away her 254th kiss. Yea...
Posted by Audi Labels: