Monday, April 30, 2007 |  
The month of May might be interesting for me this time round.

My sister just finished her degree in accountancy from NTU (hahahahahaahahah NTU.....loser...) and she's alreayd planned to open that frigging drawer of hers where all the money is kept, along with all my confisticated ciggarettes, and splurge on what has come to be her South-East Asia trip.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She's planning to go to Bangkok, Hong Kong, Kuching and then Perth. Hopefully she does all that this month. At least when she returns, broke, and sees the moolahs i bring home from DW Group she'd feel so poor. All my life she's the goody-two-nerdy-shoes and i've been the blacksheep rascal. Not that i mind - I just wanna be richer than her. SGD$1,300 for your new position, PFFT! i'm bringing home SGD$1,500 this month!

Along with that my parents are going off to Kuching in three or four days and then Indonesia. After that, Bangkok with her and then Perth.

I've no idea why they had the sudden urge to travel the world. That pot of gold they found recently, maybe?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Financially i've turned stable, no longer needing to depend on my minute SGD$250 allowance from the parents. I brought in a hundred fifty for my first week in DW Group. SGD$400 is coming up soon after i've done Holiday Inn's training video and now my paycheck's coming in this 15th of May. Suddenly my finances grow exponentially.

i've learned a lot from all these appointments with my relatives. I'm not gonna dwelve into that. It's my freaking family! Oh the things I found that I shouldnt have.

I went over to the Sultan Mosque in Bugis today after work. Went there for afternoon prayers. The sun was shining brightly and the mosque was quiet. I took centre seat on the floor and closed my eyes. Starting to think about the future. Started reflecting.

It's easy for one to make up virtues of his own but acting it out is a whole different matter.

I thought about my friends' lives and tried to sit in their mindspace and think of what they're thinking. A revelation hit me at some moment. Then i learned the value of respecting another person's way of life. Respecting in a sense that they have their own colourful roads that they've walked through that can rightfully be called as theirs.

Did a bit of prayer for Henry cause next week he's gonna play hide and seek in some mountain near Chengdu.

I stepped out of the mosque and crossed the road to Zam Zam restaurant and bought my father beef murtabak, the biggest version i could find. He loves eating that. Then i remembered he has high blood pressure. Oh well.

I got home as fast as i could so that the food comes home hot. At least now i can finally say i've put food on the family table. Gives the old people no reason to condemn me on those grounds.

Turns out they arent home.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've decided to accept the fact that i'm on my own in current situations. Void of the people i used to play around with. It's reality and I'd better wake up to it.

Later on i'm gonna get my hair thinned and washed. It's getting thicker than an African's pubic hair. I'll keep the length... i think its nice to play with long hair.
Then maybe take a dip in the pool at night. Great. A great move to waste money on washing my hair at the salon.

Henry's already annoyed with his hair's length as it is and so am I with mine. lol.

I'm starting to take an interest in sailing and scuba diving, despite the fact i'm prone to fainting after looking into the deep blue sea. I'm pissed scared of the fishes that'll reach up and swim over my crotch. I think i might plan a kayaking expedition, a small one, nothing major or unique, around the Singapore isles. I'd have to take a look into it first. If there's one thing we group of guys are lacking it's teamwork.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I hope to gain power in my own two feet to be able to stand up and perform my film productions (and then others).
Even though i may be on my own for now, I dont wanna stay in the same bloody place i'd been left at when everyone gets together again.
Posted by Audi Labels: