Tuesday, April 10, 2007 |  
I'm gonna come clean here and announce this new venture I'm in to.

Some of you might wonder why the fuck did i call them today about some job?

If you havent guessed it then I'm here to tell you that YES.... I AM working in DW Group. The one where DW stands for Dolphin Warriors.

I joined this company because it was recommended by one of my more trustworthy friends from poly. As usual for a networking company i went through all the company history and "interviews" and all the dreams and benefits and whatever whatnot.

DW group is dealing in magnetotherapy and selling sleeping systems on top of other smaller products like bandaids and bracelets.

i've never trusted MLM companies. I was at Venture Era for a day.. talkin to the bald guy who drives some big fat car as usual. I was taken in by his personality. BUT. I didnt like the product (water treatment or sth like that. Also about negative ions and stuff) And then i realised that i have to put in some money - 500 dollars - then i'd be considered a member.

I told them to fuck off the next day and the little girl over the phone gave me a cold hang up. Professionalism at its best.  Just like agents ive worked with sellign laptops at Comex.

So i joined DW group and I portrayed the "I dont believe in whatever the fuck your company is dealing with" after the MLM tactic they gave me for the past two hours. Yes you can tell me about the boss and his history but for the eff of what? Earn respect? Go, "WWAAHHHH!!!" ?

I'm sorry but i dont play that way. I dont give a fuck if my boss is earning big. What i matter about is whether anot i can have a stable job to support myself! Me!

The next three days i went back to office just to test the water. Cause firstly... the concept of magnetotherapy is basic science. It seems plausible... and it ties in with my interest in what Chi/Ki energy is... cos u noe i have a major interest in martial arts and its spiritual side.

The next three days i poked every corner of DW Group. I gave questions like:

Are you an MLM company? What do you call yourself then? How long have you been running? What are you earning? How can i earn? What do i have to do to get to your position (i was talking to a Sales Manager earning 6-8k) ? May i see your products? How is this a proper business? Any ads? Any retail stores? Anyone using your products? Where are your stock? How long does it take to deliver? I even asked them if i were to quit, will they write for me a resume?

No sweet-talk.. no cover up answers. What i asked, they answered back.

I tried as hard as i could to break them but I'm convinced. Call me brainwashed or whatever. I am convinced. I pushed in such a way that on the second day the SM was going through with me with the pay scheme. I was talking to the boss soon after (sounds familiar for an MLM, right?)

So i stayed on for the next week.... got my first sales from my parents (near 3.5k, total), earned 200 plus bucks for commision and more one-to-one with boss.

Fuck i was still skeptical. Things dont come easily in life. Never. I asked the rest who joined in at the same time as me and asked if they know the payscheme. They dont. Have they sold? They havent. Fine.

I dont have a problem with the product. MAGNETOTHERAPY WORKS. Period. Doctors use it. MOH accepts it. I used it. My parents used it... all have said there are results. My mom doesnt cough in the middle of the night anymore. My dad cured his headache. My cat was so energetic for the next few days i put the magnet under his collar... till my sis thought it was dangerous and took it out. Now my cat is a bit more quiet.

But what i'm concerned about is the WAY the company is running. Like this forum mentioned about Assayo - http://www.sgforums.com/?action=thread_display&thread_id=1222&page=8 - There is an air of scam about: Products arent delivered... agents run off with money... Mark ups are high... etc etc.

I just started working in this company for nearly three weeks, sold about 7 thousand dollars worth of products  and have been promoted twice to my current position, Senior Accountant Executive.

Big name for a small fry? You bet. But i'm not concerned about that. My next position is Supervising Officer. But i dont give a damn about the name.

Boss shared with me the future plans of the company. And this is the near future.. we're talking months. I trust boss.... I trust Mr. Lincoln. I like his manner of speaking and his background. No doubt about that. But when it comes to the company ways I'm dead serious and will be very skeptical. I trust that there is a venture in Indonesia already. I trust that there are trips overseas to see the working of the company. I trust that there are deals going on in Dubai. I KNOW that there was a scam going around in DW's recent past and Mr. L has explained what the company did about that problem; mass firing.

A legit company it is. Yes. Even skeptical-no-balls-Tharik who said that DW was a scam now says ok fine it's not.

i calculated with Mr. L whats my paycheck gonna be like if it were to be delivered now. Hyde has a friend who worked in DW for three months and claimed only earned 60 bucks. Thats why i asked. Mr. Lincoln calculated that if i were to complete my last 3k, i'd be having a paycheck of 800 dollars. just for going on 4 appointments. Which is 8 hours in total.

Good? Yes? Dunno? nvm. I'm still skeptical.

My father has received his bracelets. Also including his bandaids. My parents are using them now. I'm using some to enhance my little brother down there (more blood ma....) .. but now the question is WILL MY BEDPADS and more importantly, MY TWO PAYCHECKS, be delivered ON TIME?

This is what i'm waiting for. I like the attitude here in the office. I like Mr. Lincoln. I like the people. I like the money that they claimed, drew, explained that i could get here. But if they are gonna be unprofessional and untrue to their words them I'm sorry. I'm leaving.

This is the test now. And ONLY once this comes true in the next few weeks, will I be more assured that YES.... DW Group is legit, professional, serious in their goals and not a load of bullshit MLM scams.

Even if i've wasted my time here. It doesnt matter. Mr. Lincoln has spread the art of sales to me. He has imparted some knowledge of people-to-people relationships and he has thought me just what exactly is Network marketing, what is the pyramid scheme, what is uni-level marketing, what is co-ownership, and whatever the fuck is that horrific dread called MULTI-LEVEL-MARKETING (the way MLM works pisses me off. DW GRP is running a uni-level marketing scheme... soon to be a co-ownership one.)

I'm actually ready to put my own life and time on the line.. to test the waters... in preparation to bring my friends in. If they can be rich... then why not? We can be a gang of rich bastards! Could u imagine what we could do?

So here it goes....
Posted by Audi