Sunday, April 01, 2007 |  
Ah yes i can always remember the feeling i get when i turn the key to any car i'm about to drive.

Hello all.. this is Audi saying, "HI!" once again after a 6 months break from blogging. I've always thought it was a year already but wow... only six months?

I've been through a lot over the past break but more on that as time goes by.

The reason why I'm restarting this blog is cos our old friend Henry's going off to Chinaland in about a week or so. I keep telling him it's a bad idea but he insists on finding a China bride. 

Last Saturday we initiated a challenge between each other (will tell as time goes by) and the winner would be decided when he returns in August. So this blog is meant to update him on my progress and he will have his own little blog that'll do the same so that we can keep in touch. I'm just doing this challenge to make him jealous.

So here we go... a new beginning. Godspeed, bro.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What a disturbing image to start things off....


- Audi
Posted by Audi Labels: