Now, when was the last time I had a post title that blatant?

It was 2012hrs when I took a cab down from home on the 20th of December (12th month!). I was invited by Clara to Nuffnang's Christmas bash. It's my first Nuffnang event and I wanted to see what the hell it was all about.

Photobucket

I was late for the party and wasn't exactly dressed up to the letter I was given in the email after writing a post for entry. It was O... and I was dressed up in my usual bits and pieces. I only then realized late into the night that I became a cross between Prince and Michael Jackson. And none of their talents! Thankfully, the guy at the reception didn't ask me anything about my dressing or I would have said,"O is for Orbit."

It was a quiet party and Randall was on stage doing his thing. I just saw him a couple weeks ago at FSV 15. Kenny Sia was around having a drink and I almost tripped over him when two girls giggled across to take pictures. There was a buffet... nice one... didn't touch any of it though. Damn, aren't I freaking boring.

I hooked up with Jayden and his big ass glasses. It's a funny thing because he was speaking to me as if everything was normal. Hey man... there's something on your nose.

And then he goes along to introduce me to a tranny. As you would have guessed, it was Typical Ben. And god help me, I admit, I couldn't stop looking the whole night. It's just too damn interesting!

I took a shit load of pictures of him later that night after the party.

Photobucket

I was enjoying a drink when our friend got called on stage to win an award for Most Creative Post. We were probably thinking the same thing - Army + Holiday = NoOoOOoooooooooOooo.....

Photobucket
How do you pronounce that? J-ay-leef... J-ay-lehft.... J-ayl-eef?

The rest of the night was spent with my smoking outside. I had a small chat with a nice man serving his National Service. I came to know him as Brennan and we exchanged blog addresses. He got called back after winning a lucky draw and I tailed behind. Last I heard, he got a sweet set of speakers.

Party was over and everyone was going nuts taking pictures while the staff were telling the guys to get off their lawn. Girls get to stay cause it's ladies night. Where does Ben fit into?

I hung around waiting for Jayden and Clara before making eye contact with Kenny. I went up to him, extended my hands for a shake and said, "Hey Kenny. You probably do not remember me."

That was ages ago. I remember him to be quite tall. The usual small chit-chat and we split ways.

Clara and I caught up on the old times before splitting up again. It's been a year or so since we met, and a lot has changed. We've moved on so much since the last time.

I still remember 2004-2005 when I'd hang over at her place for days. It was a crucial part of my teen years, the part where my parents realized that they were probably losing their son to the "evils of society"... or that maybe it's time to accept that I'm turning into an adult. Can't blame their conservative thinking - that's about the time I started drinking... among other things.

It's a bit different now. They're still conservative as hell, but I've lived a full life so far. If I were to leave now, I'd leave a happy man.

I left the place with Jayden for dinner with Ben and Esther (iCE ANGEL) and a few other friends of theirs. I had a crazy day on a shoot earlier, and an hour and half later I'm all showered, dressed up, and meeting so many new people. And probably stepped on a few toes too. I sincerely apologize, girl dressed up as Santa's daughter.

It's two more days to the real Christmas, and I can't wait to see what'll happen then.

I got home at 0530hrs the next day. Surely, I'm not the only one to admit that I was within the company of some very nice people after the party.

Merry Christmas, and have a good half-day off tomorrow.
Posted by Audi Labels: , ,