Thursday, October 12, 2006 |  
I am not a very easy person to please.

It’s easy to understand when you realize I’m a self-centered stubborn douchebag.
My prejudice attitude runs deep in my veins. All thanks to my encounters with evil, manipulative self absorbed people.

The way I work is like this:

“It’s either you’re with us.. or you’re with the terrorists.”

Cheesy yeah well done Mr. Bush but in other words – there IS no grey area.

But I believe my pride isn’t blind.

And its all for good….

… for you.

Within the past 6 years my temper has been cut from “god-like” to “barking-mad-pug-faced-dog.”

Not everyone can listen to my yada yada.

I can be cheeky.. fun… funny… whatever you wanna call it. But every single time I start to put my feet on the floor I see people starting to run.

Are you scared?

Do I make you uncomfortable?

Did I shock you with the things I said?

Then why do you stare at me with that face? Why do you give me that uncomfortable look? Why are you lost for words?

Quite recently a few questions have been raised on the probability of me having a…. say… “split personality.”

For the record… it’s not “split personality”. Take this instead – you call your friend a fuckhead in his face. Now try the same attitude with Mr.Nathan. I’ll see you Jerusalem if you succeed.


I’m tired of all these. I’m tired of a lot of things.


We’re not complex. Its just that some try to be simpler.

We’re simple… but trying to make the simple simpler will only un-simplify the simple.

Get what I mean?


I just killed a friend recently. And the dead don’t come back to life.

But somewhere deep behind my head… or maybe it was my ass…

… I just hope someone could realize why there’s the occasional muscle spasm, raging temper, forceful blows, brutal humiliation and vulgar language… as of late. I noticed my eyes have turned more yellow/reddy with all those little red lines apppearing.

My friends are… let me put it bluntly… soft.
It’s not all of them, no. People like Aik are strong people.

The others?.... I could bring a willing person from school to break their necks and they’d gladly lie down for him to do it.


My line is getting wider.

… and it’s so beautiful.
Posted by Audi