Wednesday, October 04, 2006 |  
Maybe it's time?

I dont now whether its the weather, the sun, that new Durex Play that i bought or these Russian drugs ive been sniffing...

but i've been thinking a lot.

I'm kinda getting sick of it all.
Sick of a lot of things.

I dont feel like hanging out. I dont feel like grooming myself. I dont feel like i need a girlfriend anymore. I dont feel the need to spend my money. I dont feel like talking to my friends...

i dont know which screw of mine went lose... but i've been thinking of quitting school as well.

Maybe go straight to NS, get it over and done with then leave Singapore.

Huh, what, leave Singapore?

I mean.. yeah... i think i need to leave this country.

Call me disloyal.. call me an idiot... call me Ostama bish Laben... i've no energy left to retaliate.

Come to think of it i havent been staying in Singapore for half my life. It's only been six years....

Having been working, out in the public, meeting the layman of the country... i've just gotten so tired and sick of everything. The dialogue. The tone. The speech. The action. The mindset. Particularly the mindset.

I'm alreayd halfway through FSV... a year and a half more and i'm out. Quitting now and ive been wasting my money. Staying through it may not be so productive either.

But i feel like my passion is dying. I couldnt care less about the art scene or the cinema of contemporary times. It all (media and the arts) just seems so superficial.

Having had a quick dip into the art scene of Singapore i've met countless numbers of air-headed baby boys who call themselves "artists" who fill up all the empty spaces of their head with quotes from some great man like, "A line is everything in the world....". Oooo... now lets see you show us you understood that.

Even within my close social circle i'm beginning to find myself conciously slicing away, trimming bits and pieces of relationships. I dont know why. It's like for some reason it seems the right thing to do.

My phone is off. My msn is dead. My email just gave birth last week and it sure isnt to a pretty baby girl. I'm not even sure if it is a girl....

I gotta sit down further and see if i should sign that course withdrawal form.

Maybe it's time? Time to move again?
Posted by Audi