Sunday, October 15, 2006 |  
Some people have noticed this:
  • I'm not on MSN anymore
  • My phone is off.
  • My Friendster account has disappeared.
  • MeinBereich went offline for about 20 hours a few days ago.
  • Less news about me.

Its not you, it's me. (It's you.)

I figured that i needed some control online so what better way than to cut cut cut cut and cut some more?

Of course, with the sudden disappearance of this blog everyone who knows will know that it's the end.

But just like any other human being I'll appear somewhere somehow doing something the guys dont expect.

I think that if it comes to the point whereby you have to ask around or read a blog to find out how your supposedly close friend is doing then I think... your social mindset is as right as a bent dick. The phone is there - why are you even hesitating to ask him directly?

Whether it's writing stories, online chatting, playing games or just plain living, if you're not moving forward, you're wasting your time.

Exactly why i hate people who just dont get how to move forward in conversations.

Friend: "Then in my village i can see ducks walking in one line... haha.. from big to small.."

Idiot: "Really?.. ducks?"

Friend: "Ya... they line up form big to small walking beside me."

Idiot: "hahaha so cute... "

Pause...

Idiot: "Really ar? ducks..."

Friend: "Ya la..."

Idiot: "hahaa.. so cute.. serious?"

My friend was relating stories of his little village in India and i found it very interesting what with the ducks and farm animals and palm-oil generators but the idiot robbed it of its value and spoiled the experience for all of us.

It's obvious the idiot doesnt have anything to say or add to it but he's just molesting the topic; as if the attention and energy audiences are giving to the story would be diverted to him and, ultimately, his ego somehow.

Posted by Audi Labels: