Friday, December 30, 2005 |  
Stupid infidels.

We’ve all seen how some nerdy bespectacled teens lugging guitars on their backs and boasting about their so-called churches go around and “spread the word of the Lord”... in an unprofessional way.

I say fuck them.

I don’t see how gigs and bands and drummers and guitarists and all that hula-jumba relate to the worship of God Almighty and all that He is. Its as if the celebration of music equals to worship. (dont give me that brotherly love excuse)

Charity? What charity? To fund the church to buy audio equipment? To build that extension to place a studio? How many percent goes to the real charity? 10 percent?

I was mad pissed with some of these kids who treat religion like business so I went up to one of them.

Haiz… where should I start. These teens are those who go around telling people that they did this and that in their church… they know the boom mic and the 48 channel audio mixer and betacams and HDV cams and drums and yawnzzzzzzzzzz………….. and they never once spoke of what Pastor Lee said in the sermon about boasting.

Yeah and when I pass them the equipment to handle… all I get is fucking bad audio… and I asked him to listen to it and he shouts back at me saying,” IT’S FINE LA, PUSSY!”

Fuck these people. Go shoot the sky instead.

My favorite question to ask these teens is,” What are the Holy Trinity and Nicene Creed and Evangelism?”

Would you believe that none of them even understood that? and they dare to go around "spreading the word".

But I must quickly add that Shaun knows. So you’re safe, buddy.

Then I ask,” Where in the world do you think Christianity came from?”

“America.”
"Europe"

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!

Christianity came from the Middle East. Yup. That’s where “all terrorists come from.”

Israel, to be more exact, I think.

Then I have another question.

How is it that Churches here are so much richer than Hindu temples and Chinese temples and mosques?

I admit that some of these churches have great design and can be comparable to five star hotels sometimes. They are HUGE.

I went over to the church at the Methodist School of music (their lobby, at least) and im aghast and how much design has been given into the lawn... stairs... lobby… lifts…. Etc etc.

Then I look at the mosques in Singapore and I see the same old tree… some old grass… same old brown bricks (or some odd colours… blue and yellow.. eek…) and no freaking carpark at all.

Seriously…. Every Friday, near mosques, CARS ARE PACKED, PARKED ILLEGALLY on the roads… causing fucking jams and inconvenience to other road users. A few months ago This bus got stuck in front of the bus stop across the mosque because some faggot parked his car in front of the bus lane exit. The bus driver blasted his horn for the next 15 minutes till someone had to come down, cross to the road, over to the bus and stop traffic to allow the bus to reverse out.

Then the new mosque in sembawang... though with a huge (as in… HUGE…. The government could build another Takashimaya there…) behind it, no matter how tech the mosque looks like… NO FUCKING CAR PARK!!! Then the two lanes beside it get choked… and people start cursing the Muslims and their Friday prayers.

So as I was saying… ahem… where do these churches get their money to print out quality fliers, complete with professional designs printed on them, thousands of them, and then hold gigs and PARTIES (It’s A FREAKING CHURCH!!! YOU WORSHIP! NOT PARTY!) in the CBD area and all that blab la in MASSIVE proportions?!?!?! ( I'm looking at you people in CH....)

Well… the person who claimed he can work the boom, but was full of banana chocolate oil, said that the people give donations to the church every service.

"Some people, like my mother, give 50 dollars every week", he says.

Oh.. wow… and other places of worship don’t?

(i must state that the Methodist School of Music is a music school. duhz. So yeah that's nice.... teaching people to play music. Good money, i say.)

And what sense is there…. When a church states that in order for someone to worship in the church, they have to donate at least 10 percent of their income before they could do so. *

Places of worship? Yeah. Worship money, bloody infidels.

---------------------------------------------

i read this thing over and over again...... and i cant find anything that points out that I am against Chritianity. Well some people, like this anonymous bugger in the comments section, love putting words in my mouth. Either that or she's back at solely listening to her thoughts again.
Posted by Audi