Thursday, December 01, 2005 |  
ok tonight was weird.

Let me start off by expressing my thanks to Henry for agreeing to come down to my little "studio" for a few frames of him. The film is gonna be sent for development today.

Then... i went off.. with him... he went home on his tootoo bike... i went to develop my other roll of film.

So i got home... my sister already came back. Okay... so my aircon has been switched off, the front door has been double locked and my room door has been left ajar; a big no no because my room then turns warm (it's the warmest of the rooms, really. Firstly its that stupid tree blocking my window and the fact that i have so much objects in my room.)

So she saw my little studio set up; grey backdrop, one 40W light from IKEA and a lower voltage one from somewhere, a tripod and the school's F55.

Guess what happened?

She plopped down infront of my backdrop and asked for a few shots to be taken -.-

So maybe today is the first time since primary 6 that i actually had a real conversation with her. :S

I gave her four frames.

Then she started commenting on getting better lights and better backdrop etc etc....

Apparently she's tied to a modelling agency. :s

eew.

Before she left the room, she said,"Next time i want a full roll of film just on me."

and she also wanted a portfolio.

"Money?"

"I'm your sister and you still ask for money?!"

Well... business is business. I should get paid for my time in that kind of uncomfortable situation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY (today, yesterday's tomorrow, tomorrow's yesterday.)

Northpoint. That's where everything started.

It was around 6 or so today... i got back after having some really awful and dry scones at Coffee Bean while writing "Drafted In" (title's changing, though.)

I gave the lady my roll of film to develop, asked for her to print it on CD (she was startled at my request, really. "Print on CD".). So i gave he rmy particulars, she gave me my ticket. i was about to leave when i asked her if she could speed up the process. Turns out that they do have an "Express" service. With just an addition of two dollars or so, I got my film back in an hour. I could have it in half the time but 5 dollars more is too much.

Got the pics forty minutes later (i was impatient), and my, was i filled with adrenaline when i saw my pictures on the little boxes supplied with the CD.

Got back home, happened to be walking behind my little Wei Shan in GV before that, and watched my pictures in full view on the monitor.

Here they are (some of them)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And introducing (for the first time ever).....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This model wannabe. -.-

This has go to be the worst roll of fil ive ever used. It's an ISO 200, something ive never used before, and i have plenty of underexposed shots with TEN FRAMES unable to be developed. :S

Okay that's it. Sleepy time...

(My original intention was black and white portrait shots, though. Oh oh.. and that Baleno jacket in Northpoint cries out my name!!)
Posted by Audi