Saturday, December 03, 2005 |  
Good day,

First off, i would like to express my most sincere appreciation that you, a visitor of this blog, would stop by, even if your stay lasts a second or a quarter of an hour long.

I come with a message: Mein Bereich will cease to be updated until the end of the month, earliest, or end of February, latest. The reason behind this is the overwhelming number of assignments and projects I have received from school and those inspired by the visitors of Mein Bereich. One example is the NVAU narrative video which, to my surprise, is receiving an enthusiastic feedback from the community; NVAU itself, the Officers, the cadets, the principal, the guys, Jia Hui, Sean and Hai Ting.

One of the main resons why I continue producing videos and images and posts is because of you, the readers. i feel it my duty to provide humour, insights, anger and entertainment for everyone that conciously clicks on a link to Mein Bereich or types in the address in the browser. Thus my refrain from "calender activity" posts. However, i must disappoint you for now.

I shall return, once in a while, with images, to keep Mein Bereich going.

i assure you, i shall also bring to you videos to entertain, once they are completed.

Thus, I end my message and Merry Christmas!

Regards,
Audi
2nd December 2005.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Posted by Audi