Sunday, December 18, 2005 |  

The budget has been increased to SGD$900 dollars.

And purely for the aesthetics, I’m putting in a hundred more to bring the total budget to a thousand dollars.

Here is the list of names of people working for the project.

  • Audi
  • Tharik
  • Vicky
  • Erwin
  • Jason Goh
  • Thena
  • Joyce
  • Justin (TBC)
  • Charlene
  • Sir Latiff
  • Iman
  • Charles
  • Huda
  • Aaron
  • Jia Wei
  • Jia Hui
  • Jason Zhang
  • Rastus
  • Rasmus
  • Zulhilmi

Here are the names of people I approached to be the main talent.

  • Sean
  • Aik Hong
  • Donald
  • Mark (from St. Pat)
  • Tharik
  • Vicky
  • Rongjun
  • Zulhilmi

These are the names of those I approached for other roles

  • Henry
  • Sze Aik
  • Zhen Zhao
  • Jia Cong

Here is how many things I destroyed in anger during the entire pre-production stage.

  • 5 boxes
  • 1 wireless antenna
  • 2 cds
  • 20-over pieces of paper
  • 8 rocks
  • And a lot of punching on my Motorola DSL modem cos it didn’t wanna work. Now it is.

The sponsors:

Sir Latiff

Holiday Inn Kuching. (the hotel.. not my dad…)

Posted by Audi