*The following is an edited script of the video playing

So im very pissed today on some... certain... personal matter pertaining to myself.

I should say that i am very upset, not pissed.

I was very upset on certain issues today.

Which today is the 31st of october 2005 (Manas' bday everyone! wish him.... :) )

Well i dont know how "this" could happen because i clearly stated what was gonna happen after "sth".

I think that a lot of people have a lot of opinions in a single thing.

Like, for example, cookies.

Yeah... cookies.

Just like cookies, people have opinions on cookies.

Some say cookies are nuclear-toxic, others say that cookies are full of... well.... nuts...

So i can understand how some things work out.

But anyways... i would like to suggest that i hope that sometimes.... somethings.... could be taken in my perspective.

But then again, who am i to demand all these.

I should say that i, for one, should think thoroughly about my future actions and how i treat other people.

and secondly, I should... well... not be so abrupt on my decisions and opinions.

So as i was saying, i am, indeed, very pissed.

At myself, nonetheless.
Posted by Audi