Sunday, October 02, 2005 |  
I am very ashamed of myself. Such a waste of meat and flesh. A destroyed human being. A destroyed son and friend. The evils ive done upon myself and others.

--------------------------------------------------

I just looked through some of my old photos.

I saw many of times....a happy cheeky boy.. making faces and posing himself in many funny positions.

It was me before 1999.

A clean... pure.... fair.... untroubled child.

------------------------------------------------

But what do i see after 1999?

a boy in specs twice the size of his face.

Dead... still... unenergetic portrait shots.

A young boy who has done many activities that would bring shame to his family and those who know him if they were to find out.

A racist was born.

A communist at one time or another.

Astray from his religion.

Relatives shun away.

A lot of evil..... so much evil that God took away the face he once had.


And replaced it with what he is now.

scarred... with a black heart.

--------------------------------------------------

I think i forgot something along the way.......

----------------------------------------

*apart from the NVP1 project and Justin's crew's mini video project...... i will be disappearing once again.... from Mein Bereich.... from Messenger.... from everything.... i think i need some time to reflect on things....

The end of a sad story?
Posted by Audi