Thursday, October 27, 2005 |  
I'm totally freaked out.

I did more research on Stereo 3D cos, honestly, i havent been checking updates on this technology.

So this technolgy has advanced a great deal over the past year.

AND I LOVE IT.

in fact, now, nVidia has released a driver that enables EVERYONE with a dual monitor (and a mirror) set up to EXPERIENCE 3D.

REALLY! OMG.... CALL ME and i will SHOW you how!!!

ok ok over reacting... it's not like ppl care about 3d as of now but really.... It_s*Da_fUture!

and it seems like.... the dream of you being able to hardwire your neurons to the computer might jsut come true.

Seriously... some guy in Europe managed to wire his neurons to his wife's arm nerves and was able to lift it up, swing it.. bla bla bla... IT'S TRUE!

and yes yes hologrophic screens are alreayd appearing (since the 1980s, actually) and now... Stereo 3d projectors are on sale (for about US$4K...) .

I think gaming shoudlnt be thought of as childish Donkey Kong games.

Wei Shan always mocked me for playing games all_the_time (lol... i was spending too little time on her...) and saying i was a kid bla bla bla when in reality, i was figuring out fuel mixtures at different altitudes in a Messerscmhitt and propeller pitches on an IL2.......

bet she thought i was playing Tetris. LOL

gasp! or worse! Counterstrike!

In any case, i think gaming is the future for a lot of things.

First person shooters and simulations are my forte.

Leaning more to simulations (I chose my FPS shooters based on how real the textures, gameplay and sounds were. Plus graphics, of course...).

I'm telling you, games are at the forefront of technology!

In visual and AI aspects, actually.

I bet many of you havent heard of pixel shaders or intellisample before or maybe even anisotropic filtering or anti-aliasing. The AGP bus speed and PCI-Express technology and aaarrgghhhH!!!!!

Games nowadays look like movies.

Even movies are using graphical systems meant for gaming!

Or wait. maybe it's the other way around.... well...

And on the simulation side, you will be freaking impressed by what;s available out there.

Rudder pedals! Saitek joysticks! Force Feedback! Force Feedback headphones! Surround Headphones! 3d Glasses! Multi-monitor set ups! Rumbling chairs! Motion capture devices like the TrackiR Pro! HOTAS control! Steering wheels! VOICE RECOGNITION PROGRAMS!!

A few peopl out there already have consumer-grade VR set ups at home. I'm on the way there.. lol.... i jsut need a rudder pedal, TrackiR pro, and voice recognition software+ microphone.

Oh my.... now i really DO feel like a nerd. A tech geek.

and many tech geeks blog and talk to themselves. LOL.....

Hi Audi!

Why, hello, sexy.....

wtf?

ANWYAYS..... my comp here is disappointing me again.

Apparently, my activities ont he computer seem to harsh for the motherboard (or processor...It's an Intel, for the love of cheese!)

So maybe i'll be seellling away the mobo... and CPU.. and buying another meant more for intense gaming. Anybody willing to spare a thousand?

I''m so intrigued by games today that i think... i think i should involve myself in these types of stuff..... lol....

NO... NO AUDI NO.... you have FSV... NO...

ah well... CG it is then...

So there you have it.... a geek talk by the one and only, Audi.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now on to more..... realistic stuff.....

okay so school starts next week... i have no idea wht day it is today.... but nvm... mum will rmeind me if the next day is the 31st of october. Must remember to get new glasses as well... the one now has a rubber band holding the lens together. Lol... a true geek.

Will be seeing T1A1 again (now... T1B1...).... wheee.....

but as usual... i stuff myself and my arse with lots of stuff so yes.... i AM overworking myself.... no no no... i''m OVERCLOCKING myself... LOL LOL LOL (ok ok lame geek joke there) so much that.... err...... well elt's just say that i'll still be running around WITHOUT pay when school term starts.

Such a sad boy liek me.... lol.... my allowancce isnt enuf to support my interests (S$250 dollars? tts nt much... that's like... wht... 5 dollars a day? what a joke...) so i guess work it is for me..... well i cant be complacent... sales seem to be the only available job out there... so i'm gonna pamper myself with geek toys in a computer shop. Heeellllllooooooo AMD, Intel, Gigabyte, ATI and all that names... lol

-------------------------------------------------

Money... MONEY!!!

That's what i need! all i need! MONEY!!

now now audi... that;s being materialistic.... that's against your princiPLEs (remember, kids, your princiPAL is your PAL.... so it is spelt that way... :) ).

Uh no.... i need money so that i can further explore my knowledge on matters... liek for example... i want to explore the simulation technologies of today, and write a review on them and how it benefits us, as human beings. Oh... the sun is shining so brightly today..... this world is perfect, indeed.

ROFLOL!!!

--------------------------------------------

The festivals are coming and i am not a tad bit interested at all.

Gotta hide my comp and all its goodness from little kids soon... dang... if only they were scared of bad smells... then they wouldnt even come into my room....
Posted by Audi