Wednesday, October 19, 2005 |  
okay i feel very... happy today... after ive helped sheryl with putting up videos on her blog... okay umm... so i'm startign a few services... lolz....for free... maybe...

I can help in hosting ur videos or songs online (no bigger than 20mbs, please)
* I can lend my video camera (if it's not in use) for a day with absolutely no charge. Though tapes, you get it yourself.
Computer troubleshooting advice for Windows XP (Aik loves that...)
Computer hardware installation (actually, anyone can do that)
PC Gaming resources.
and yes... i was thinking.... maybe chrge a little for those wanting to edit their videos or play games with my comp... lolx...

*Video camera... oo... that's my love... if anything goes missing or spoilt, you pay for repairs..... well.. most of it. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so it comes again... on the third day that i dont blog, out comes this silly little "Sorry i'm quite busy" message again to you, readers. (then the next day i post some ultra-long post. hee hee.)

in the meantime (like... what... 24 hrs?) enjoy some of the music ill be playing here from my music library.

till then enjoy.

*btw... i'll be at home alone (literally.... mum just left for kuching to be with dad, sister's in university having exams.... all the way till sunday.. muahaha.....)

and yeah... what is making me so busy nowadays? well... basically cmpleting my crew's video, and learning part of computer crap like

[mg1, aP, EAST] exec "paradrop.sqs" and maybe even,

radio1=1; apc1 setfuel 100; apc2 setdammage 100; not alive patrol; this moveincargo chinook.

lolz.... trying my hands at scripting AI....

Song now : Huang Yi Da - Xian Wei Jing Xia De Ai Qing
Posted by Audi