Monday, October 17, 2005 |  
Okay.... Sarah wanted me to do this umm... "quiz" .... (it's a questionnaire of somesort, really.. lol) ... so here it is....

10 years ago
okay... i was... seven.... that was in...1995.... which means.... oh ya! i was in Lodge... Grade 1... class 1.1 (first class, babay~~!!) with a Russian classamte named Anna Fillipova with a father who cant walk through the door and my future gangster leader, Graham Toganivalu from Fiji whose father's in the Salvation Army and bla bla bla... oh did i mention that i scored all As for my subjects? lolz.... oh yes and during tests, i had the Malaysian artiste's coomic book, Lat, opened up for the world to see... lolz...

and i took music then as well.... all the way till Grade 6...

5 years ago
Ok let me do maths again... zzz.... erm.. 12 years old... ah yes.. puberty.. on March the 13th, one week after some faggot played with me... yes... Failing all my subjects... STILL cant play the freaking recorder (but able to read musical notes), drawing comic books... smashin windows anda ll that.. basically being an ass... finally able to handle an old Hi-8 Video Camcorder... with girls touching my inner thighs to boot...and oh yes.. my first ever "I-dint-have-to-ask" girlfriend, Cheryl.. who passed away three months later... aww.... i think i'm geting over it.... No.. wait... I still arent....

1 year ago
17 minus one equals to..... erm.. 16.... OMG... 16 years old!!! Sweet effing 16! OMG wht can i say.... sex-wise... i've done a lot of things... seen a lot of things... other-wise.... i think this was the time when everybody started realising who their true friends are (not me... everyone's a friend.... I love you.. you love me.... Barney the bear....). Ah yes... the Classic Three; Manas, Donald and I.... basically me yapping all day, donald sleeping and studying all day.. Manas being himself (skinny) and my German-language practitioner.... lolz... I loved the that year... really.... O levels gave us hell... at least.. that's what the teachers did.... all study/.. no play and/or looking outside the window.... My vision became blurrer at the end of the year as well.... and oh yes.... I suddenly received serious cases of asthma which got me absent at a total of one and a half months from school.

Yesterday
Wait, what day is it today? *hovers mouse pointer over time display on taskbar* .... OMG.... it's been two days?! okay .... i've done nothing but editing and gaming.

5 snacks I enjoy
How do u define snacks?

5 songs I know all the words to
AN JING!!!!! LOLZ... thanks Sly!!!
Kai Bu Liao Kou...
Tong Hua....
Ke Ai Nu Ren and okay okay u want english? err..
Can You Feel The Love Tonight and all those old classics.... Go, Elvis! you uncircumcised fag!

5 things I would do with a 100 million dollars
Upgrade PC... donate to friends and beggars.... put some in the bank for future generations.... start a business and then keep quiet.

5 places I would run away to
Kuching (lolz...), Javis's house, Changi Airport, Singapore embassy, Kranji War Memorial where Shaun brought me..., storeroom.

5 things I would never wear
..... I... would.... never.... wear.... anything....

lol

5 favourite tv shows
ok it's been a year since i browsed through the tv channels.. but all i can remeber is..... Whose Line Is It Anyway?, The Drew Carey Show, Friends, Frasier and umm..... that other one with... that guy... with the deep voice....

5 bad habits
Pissing standing up (what?), slouching, never sleeping, saying nice things to other people when i dont mean it and of course, lying.... i love lying...

5 biggest joys
*Looks at condom in hand... hides it...*
Umm.... Friends..... umm..... computer... umm... comfortable life.... umm... great people ive met along the way and umm..... producing videos...

5 favourite toys
Toys? oooo GAMES!!!! ok not just any games... REAL CLASSIC FPS war games!! other than that... the camera.... mud... sticks... some sports shoes/combat boots and a field...... i can make-believe "soldier" al year long...

5 fictional characters I would date
wait wait.... dating??? uh okay.... i dont think i wanna do that yet...

5 people I tag to do this
NO ONE..... i'm doing this for Sarah.

7 things you plan to do before you die
PRAY A LOT.... lol... bid all friends good bye and tlel them how much they mean to me (or tell them how much of an asshole they've been.. la la la...) and umm... pass all my money to someone i could trust (doesnt have to be a family memeber, right?) and umm.... yeah that's it.. i dont need to do many things.... okay fine maybe give my room in its entirety to someone who's poor.... but has some matter "up there".

7 things I can do
Wanna hear me speak in French,German, British, Canadian, South Indian, North Indian, Russian, Chinese accents? *everybody runs*

7 celebrity crushes
...... jeez.... Jay Chou.. lolz...

Seven often repeated words
LOLZ..... -.-
yeah ok
okay okay
okay, enough!
dotz
waddafak?! (wtf)
lolz lolz ccb~~
ccb _l_ !!

7 physical traits I look for in the opposite sex
Well.. everything must fit my hands nicely.... ok... wait.. i dont need that big of a.... umm... p***y...

7 tags to go to
i tag?

3 names I go by
Audi.... Audi? ... AUDI!!!!
otherwise it's every degradotary term you know.

3 screen names you've had
BroK3n, Mein Bereich and Audi

3 physical things you like about yourself
My d*** ! ..... .... .... i dont really look at myself...

3 physical things you DONT like about yourself
...... read older posts and/or infer from thoughts reflected in blog posts. lolz

3 parts of your heritage
I have no idea...... some say my "grands" were from Saudi Arabia, some say from Java, others from Madura, another from China.

3 things that scare you
darkness. darkness. darkness.

3 drinks
what's water?

3 of your everyday essentials
internet, computer and a wordpad.

3 things you're wearing right now
nothinggggggggggggg much

3 of my favourite movies
okay... Taekguki.... Nobody Knows and Rise of Hitler..... which im still wondering where those cds are....

2 truths and a lie
I'm a male human being and i'm not overly-"curved", sexually. and umm.... i (as in... I...) am a millionaire.... now that's a lie.

3 physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you
Add ina bit of Hui Shi... a bit of Clara.. a bit of sheryll.. there u have it... a perfect woman going by the name of.... er.... Hui Shlaryl.....

3 careers you're considering/have considered
Acting.... Videographing and Infantry.

3 ways that you're stereotypically a guy
I play games. I make models. I swear.

no.... i dont think thinking from the dick is a steretypical guy behaviour. if that's the case, girls can tell the wheather by their boobs.

3 people I would like to see take this quiz right now
No!! please!! everyone there!! DONT!! DONT DO IT!!! it took me an hour or so to finish this!!



Well.. that;s the end of it.... enjoy th music as well... a soundtrack from the farking good show on Pearl Harbour, Pearl Harbour.... thought it's not so historically accurate (as in... plane strafing were never that even and straight.) but ti was a nice show.
Posted by Audi