LOLZ~~!!! I was looking through my table just now and i found this little jelly cube thingy that i offered henry tht time he came over (a month ago).

I took it... thought of the times.... then i saw something rather interesting on the label; Must Be Chewed Before Swallowing!

LOLZ~~!!!! cracked me up.....

Next thing you know on the front page of ur magazine it says,"Wrapper Must Be Torn Off First!"

Wheee tml im going to watch Phua Chu Kang: The Musical~!!!! yeah man.. PCK... my favourite Singapore Idol~~!!!!

Did some home renovation today. I moved my HUGE tv intot he middle of the living room, shifted the three seater into the study room... squished the tables to one corner, put in two more chairs intot he living room... threw my back surround sound speakers to the far corners of the house, near my door.... and YEAH MAN~~!!! FINALLY I HAVE GOOD SURROUND SOUND~~!!!

but i think i messed up my subwoofer though.... i dropped it on its sides... argh..... hope Bose offers insurance for its equipment.

Lolz currently imdoing my other big project; a radio commercial, for my Audio Tech class. I happened to work with the same girl im working with for Loc Pro (her name's Charlene.... and she's like.... one of those famous ones amongst the Jolin-mad fans in Singapore. I think she's someone important in the Singapore Jolin Fan club or sth.) and she gave me an idea for the commercial. Well i had mine already but i liked her idea too. Basically she's gonna do the anti-piracy hoobla. She's gonna have a singer sing... then some guy interrupts and tell her to do a retake.. bla bla bla u noe.. recording studios all tt... then when she finally gets it right.... The finished song is played... whereby the narrator.... oh ok wait she just sent me the script on msn....

ill see if i can get it on here.... (Copyright. Charlene. FSV T1A1. Ngee Ann Polytechnic)

Class: T1A1
Group: 6
Group Members: Audi, Charlene, Xue Li
Title: Anti Piracy

Synopsis:
This commercial shows the tedious process of recording a song. At the beginning, the singer cleared her throat then she and the producer begin to start the recording. In between the recording, they encountered some problems and repeated a single sentence for a few times until they finally got a satisfied tone. This is to that singing a song is easy but recording and producing them is not as easy as others may think. Then, the singer and the producer start to bring the message across, telling people to support original and stop piracy.

Script:
(Process of recording a song)
Singer: (Clear throat)
Producer: Ready?
Singer: Yah.
Singer: (Sings "Really have to go" chorus) (lyrics: really have to go )
Producer: (interrupted) Last note lower a bit.
Singer: (Rehearsed singing) (lyrics: )
Producer: Yah. Thats it.
Singer: (Sings Really have to go chorus) (lyrics: really have to go BBB) (says) Sorry. Sorry. Again.
Producer: Ready?
Singer: (Sings Really have to go) (lyrics: really have to go)
(Blends into original song)
(Song fades out, playing softly as background music)
(Message)
Singer: A lot of hard work and effort is put into every song recorded.
Producer: Be hip, be cool.
Singer + Producer: Support original and stop piracy.
Background music: Really have to go by Tay Ke Wei, written by Davyid.


Well you might be wondering who the singer would be. Oh cmon.... let's go to more interesting things.. the PRODUCER (supposed to be narrator) would be me. LOLZ.... ok really.. it's me.... yeah. not hiring other ppl. ahem.

Ok so the singer Charlene would be getting is Tay Ke Wei.... Not sure if she's known here within our country yet..... from wht i hear frm charlene (hey they're frens~~!!) she's somehwat rising up for the murky graves of the community. -.-

She gave me some songs sang by Ke Wei... these are original songs, mind you... and I LOVE THEM. They are almost PROFESSIONAL. I think they ARE professional~!

i think Ke Wei's webbie is www.projectdiy.net hmm let me click on it hmm yeah it works~!

Im currently drawing out my storyboard (pictures....) to guide me in my composition of shots for "Run". Will post it up soon... just look out for tht famous EDIT tag... =p

hmmm so you little love birds may (or may not) be asking about how my girl chasing is going.....

IT'S GOING SOOOOO SMOOTHLY, I CAN BE ACCUSED OF BRAGGING.

Actually its not even right to call it girl chasin. It shoudl be called,"making friends"

:) So ye ol' friends..... let me introduce to all of you the next girl in my life... Tiffany~~!!!! and she shares the same surname as one of u who saved my LIFE last year when those Zhong Guo RenS wanted to beat my ass into bak kuah..... That's right to all of those who answered it right.... GOH~~!!!!

Kore wa shukudai (this is the homework)...... remember this name..... TIFFANY GOH.

yeah man.....

But noo she's nt like hui shi or clara... she cant go out often. Tiffany's parents are as strict as a rope (LOLZ wtf tt's my original metaphor...) and the latest she's ever been out with her friends is..... SIX PM... OMG.... and clara's like a regular overnighter.... Hui shi? ooo tts almost the same...

Tiffany related a story to me... one time she went out with her cousins to the Esplanade.... (THE ESPLANADE~~!!!!!) and she just LOVED the view there~! But then.... there were lots of ppl then.... mayeb a function was going on.... and she just couldnt enjoy it as much as she should have. So i clicked on the "send file" button on the msn chat window two seperate times and sent her a couple of pictures i took of Singapore harbour when Vis and I were there that time. She was soooooo glad.. she kept saying thanks (with exclamation marks~!!) throughout the night... and even after she logged off she messaged me "thanks!" again PLUS one of those "God sent you to me bla bla bla" messages thingy... Lolz this is fun. Kinda reminds me how i started talking with clara and hui shi too.... sending pictures....

lolz then tiffany asked me out of the blue,"What colour do you like?"

"Huh?"

HAHA~~!!! hmm yeah. she's pretty unique (rephrased: pretty AND unique =p); Has only had one boyfriend so far (the current one), doent like saying the word,"stead" (me too~!!), doesnt mind her boyfriend dancing with other girls, and SHE PLAYS THE PIANo~~!!!! (oh yeah... btw.... JASON's LEARNING THE PIANO~! so now i reached a hypothesis.... many Goh-s play the piano.). AND SHE CAN SING~~!!! AND SHE LIKES AN JING~~!!!! AARRGHHHH. oh and she says her sec school (Henderson Sec) is near Bukit Merah and Redhill (somewhat.).... which is weird... cos in malay... Red is Merah.... Hill is Bukit... so wht the toot?

"I dunnoe.. the school always sae like that."

*shrugs*

CLARA~~!!!!!! SHe"S GOING TO THAILAND THIS weDNESDAY~~!!!!! ~~~~!!!!!! .............
And that old feeling from 9th December 2004 comes back again......... omg it feels like just last month i sent them to Thailand (well... to the departure hall at least).... but it's been SIX MONTHS~!!! ...................................................................................................................................

clara..... donald....... ..... ... .. ............. ........... .........
Posted by Audi