Thursday, June 30, 2005 |  
Today has been bad.

I screwed up some assignment.
I came half an hour earlier for a production meeting.
My crew members laughed at my script idea.
I got caught in a staring incident WITH MY CAP ON.
I rushed to school from god-knows-where in Choa Chu Kang to meet Javis for dance and i came 2 hrs early.
My camera screwed up in the library.
I disappointed Clara online.
Javis called me and said he wont be going for dance and when i asked where he was.. he left school already.
He didnt want to meet up after TWO WEEKS OF NOT SEEING EACH OTHER.
He asked me to meet him at night instead.
He thought little of my new script about HIS BROTHER.
He left with his new found friends i guess.
For the first time, i sms-ed him boldly," Fuck off".
I got taken away from a conversation with Clara by a call frm Vis and when i got back, Clara was disappointed cos of waiting and went offline.
I skipped dance.
I rushed back to Yishun.
I waited at the MRT for Clara's reply to my call.
i waited under Donald's block for Clara's reply.
I walked home, carryin my jacket, camera box wit full equipment inside and my laptop.
I found out there was no cold water in my fridge.

The day's nt over.
-Audi

.... but then again... other people are having it worse than i am.
Posted by Audi