Foreword:
Well Ngee Ann Polytechnic is emphasizing a lot on plagiarism and copyright bla bla bla bla in its courses especially in the media courses. I think there's even a test in the proper way to acknowledge works in our projects and stuff. Lots of forms forms forms paperwork paperwork ie permission for locations, permission to use audio tracks, quotations.... stuff.

And they have also emphasized to us bloggers; NEVER NEVER SPEAK NEGATIVES OF ANYONE. Reason is that ( a common mistake made by SINGAPOREANS is saying,"The reason is because...." and that is WRONG. Reason = Because. argh.... written communication module...)
the moment we publish something on the internet, it is considered to be in a PUBLIC DOMAIN where other people can read and etc etc yeah yeah woo woo whereby the person or thing i.e. school, who takes offend of what you say about them/it has the liability (can) to SUE you.

so its like.... i gotta be kind and all that.

On to much more informal things.... i found out that i like a certain class of women; Chinese, flat chested, adorable, smaller than me. zzz flat chested? LOLZ.... i think its like... for me.. my palm size.. is enough. LOLZ omg omg THIS IS A PUBLIC DOMAIN. but its ok.... im not insulting anyone. (so its like if i insult my future wife on the net, she can sue my for big sums. Then we come home that night after court and we can share the amount she sued me for. Well done. LOOPHOLE.)

ok anyways these few days have been hectic BUT FUN. Hectic as in.... monday... lectures from eight am to six pm then out with vis or research in the library for things (hey the library is fun~~) then i come ome about 10... where i already start to see things with one eye open. lolz then other days is like... going home abt ten pm... cos of cca.. jap class.... eating with vis (and introducing now.... JASON) wheee and i think soon..... GO OUT WITH GIRLFRIEND.

MUAHAHA..... yup yup yup and this opens up a new chapter in my life... And today, right now, i shall relate this story to all of you~!

My close friends would remmeber my passive obsession with this little girl who is a year younger than i am. She's Javis' ex-girlfriend (former partner). I remmeeber this time when i was walking home one day from night class (as u can see... i like to take up courses in an attempt to broaden my horizons. but i'm still skinny!!) and i saw this couple from behind sitting on a bench, with only their head popping out from behind the back of the bench. The area they were in was dimly lit so i just HAPPENED (serious~~!!!) to walk near them and i heard "Macho Vis"'s voice and i went,"Ah-hah~~". So i peeked over the two little heads and they just turned towards me. Whee... Hui Shi and Vis sitting down there lying on each other (this was in 2003).

Yeah so i sat down (extra~~) and talked a bit about guy stuff (Hui Shi was slowly shrinking into the wooden bench) then left. But did i go off straight away to my home across the streeet? No, I didnt. Went back to them, I did, twenty minutes later, with a packet of Famous Amos cookies and a few drinks. LOLZ i rememebr that. Then i just said things likes,"yeah these are for u two....eat." then left.....

Then after the two broke up, i laughed my ass off and had a hard time finding that huge chunk which flew off. But i found it after that. Then came another chapter in my love life (my love life is so pathetic, I couldnt even produce an essay on it. Even if i did, ppl would think im gay.) In March 2004, hui shi and i started talking, thanks to donald who gave me her email address (and she just bought a comp too). That was the stepping stone (thanks Don...) to my endless (it has ended) pursuit for that little girl. The goals changed from time to time, from being JUST friends to partner to friends to a close friend. I never got to all the goals except for the last one. zz but now (about a year and 2 months later) she's nt around anymore (she nv die la knn...) cos of North view (no negative things.. no negative things.. no negative things....) and some issues that i shouldnt share. but yeah im still contacting on of her good frens (hi Hui Wen~~!!!) once in a while.... for songs and stuff. LOLZ.

Now i'm in ngee ann. There are many girls. And many unvirginatized BUT PRETTY ladies among my Film and Media School (masscommers... ARRGHHH). There are also some ver adorable ones in other parts of the campus (oh the Northern Ngee Ann has girls with pink hair and Eastern Ngee Ann has girls with high heels no la jk). But LO... and BEHolD.... or ALAS.... or HERAFTER... or THUS... WHAAAA... THUS seh..... naturally i found a few i liked. Liked. u noe.. a guy's liked is like... he sees her and *peeeeeeeeet*. ahem.

This is where i started to reflect on wht type of ladies im lookin for. Cos we have a few guys in our class who are still oogliing at girls and gosh his "pretty" or "big ber-dang-dangs" are diferent to my tastes to large extent ( a lot). So yeah this is where i concluded that (for now) I'm after; small/cute "frontal proportions", small in size, thin, adorable, Asian (as in... northern parts of asia) looks, and most importantly.... PONYTAILS~~!!!!! LOLZ.... but yeah i still give some leeway to the IMPORTANT part...

We cease to continue (stop) here due to my lack of "energizers" that enable me to function for the day's activities (I'M SLEEPY).

Geez... some people like to write down fanciful words in essays.

I'm gonna go against the "thinking" and just write how Mdm Aini (Positive comment) thought us, simple and clear. or in my words,direct, use metaphors inteligently plus FORM IMAGES IN THE READER's MINDS~~!!!

muahaha ok whtever.

Hi clara.....~~!!! I'm still waiting.....

UPDATE.

Ok so another day has passed and why am i writing this entry as an "edit" ? because i believe in not letting my readers (MY PEOPLE~~!!) miss out entries in "Da Blog-Yo" ( after all... i do have my own style of writing....."

Ok ok im coming out with a new idea now.... since the Written Communication lecturer, Mr. Patrick Wong (may the force be with him) encourages (he forced) us to write not a DIARY entry all the time in our blogs but rather a JOURNAL. So instead of things like,"Oh today i slept wiht this girl. then i go buy ice cream. wah so ex like wan to die like that and inside the ice cream gt cockroach some more. ee stupid auntie", we should write more like,"The auntie was so stupid. I wonder how many more stupid aunties are there. I think i should do a research on this. Maybe i should find more books on stupidity in old women and also make a few rounds around the neighbourhood to find out just how many stupid aunties are there. I believe that with this research, i would be contributing kowledge to the general public for their own benefit."

Yes i mean, in my humble opinion (wow... my humble opinion. pfft....) it;s a bit too "intellectual" (even for me. LOLZ whee ive always wanted to say that.... ). Oh well... they're trainin us to write expository essays (in other words... research is done FIRST. and its like in north view they expect us to write expositories on birds in an hour and a half when we noe nuts about them. Plus we get blamed for not reading enough when we cant do it when the teachers themselves no nuts about the birds.) .

Ok anyways anyways...... we were on girls.... ok

well yeah i found this girl in school... she's also in Latin Dance.... and yeah she's kinda like my permanent dance partner now.... Ha ha.. Vis gave me the idea that she looks like Hui Shi (just a tad bit taller...) plus a mix of Xinni inside and wheee long legs and *peeet* with a *peeet*. haha.... so its like it's been fun dancing with her. Hold hands... bang into people... laugh at each other... pull her.... she pulls me... she jumps aorund with my hand (it hurts~~!!!) and shyly pulls her arm in when she giggles (yeah so we get closer) . Ha ha then after that we'd be sitting together... making jokes and this and that and just last night... when she somehwat forgot a few dance steps... she got me on msn and kept saying "SORRRRRYYYYY~~~!!!!! I FOULED UP~~~~!!!! I"M VERY SORRY~~~!!!!" and i'm like,"ITS OK OK ~~~!!!!! IT WASNT BAD AT ALL~~!!!! STOP SAYING SORRY I JUST FEEL ICKY LIKE THAT~~!!!"

but she wouldnt stop~~!!!

So i sighed and typed,"ok ok tml we two go on some music at the atrium (concourse) and dance ok? we show everyone then maybe collect some donations ok can?"

Then omg she was like ," HUH?!?!? no no no cannot cannot cannot~~!!!! i pai seh...."

LOLZ wtf man...

Yeah then we also happen to be in the same CATS (creativity sth sth bla bla class. basically we get creative there.) class... where students form different courses get to mingle with one another and come up with a few creative things. So its like yeah we're in the same class uh huh yeah ok we met on the way to the block and yeah ok we sat beside each other and uh huh yeah ok we ended up in the same sub-group.. oh ok... uh huh yeah. :)

Lolz but although it may sound all well put together (hey.. she's a Saggitarius too~~!!! aquariuses and sagitariuses go perfectly well together didnt u noe that?!?) .. well i found out just a few hrs ago she has a boyfriend of 2 years.... :) what can i say.

But Clara would noe that i'm not really that kinda guy who would chase after a girl head over heels *after only meeting her for less than 4 months....*. So it's like... this girl cannot get... ok lor.... NEXT.

LOLZ LOLZ>...

no la.... maybe its just not time yet. I dun really feel like getting involved in any relationship yet anyways.... muahahaha. There are many more fishes in the swimming pool.

lolz anyways i was thinking of relaxing aka straightening my hair (which hair? oo may nv know...) . lolz in all my 17 years.... ive nv done anything much with my hair.... just cuttng.. trimming... and that bloody time in 1998 when i was sleepin and my sister was all teenager-ish, she got some of those things where girlies use to put colour on their EYELASHES.... thoe blue green pink thingy... yeah well i was sleeping cutely (LOLZ) she came over from her room and started highlighting my fringes with bright colours. -.-. I found out a few minutes after lookin into the bathroom mirror shortly after i woke up. Honestly.. i was like....,"ITS A DREAM COME TRUE~~!!!"

aahhh well it washed off.

So yeah yeah straighten hair yeah man.... yeah.... Then de-blacken my skin (LOLZ.... make it fairer) then whee ill be happy...
Posted by Audi