Whoo hoo~~!!!

I dare say that the Type 97 is 92% completed!

Now let me show u another teaser....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Maybe in a couple of days, I'll be able to bring up the completion percentage to 100%!!
I'll also write a lengthy and DETAILED article on how i painted this little prick. I promise you LOTS of pictures from paint being stripped to completion!

After this, I'll order another Type 97 (Mr. Francis lied to me. Tamiya is still producing the kit.) plus a PHOTO-ETCHED set and maybe MODELKASTEN WORKABLE TRACKS!! This means MORE details, REALISTIC SAGS of the tracks PLUS it can be moved! superb!! then maybe we'll sell it. :)

Additional Info: This tank is based on tank no.11 of Japan's 1st Tank Regiment, 2nd Company. It was in "Xin Jia Po" in 1942~~!!!! oo call me weird but OMG this tank is like my IDOL!!! Then again... i made it. *stands proudly*...
Posted by Audi Labels: