Wednesday, May 11, 2005 |  
Sorry for the long stall.... Im working on two tanks now.... The Type 97 and a German Hetzer. :)
Two small compact tanks for our viewing pleasure.

I found... somehwere in the depth of modeling hell... a fetish for detail and "scratch-building". You might be shocked at the amount of metal i've put on my Hetzer...

My Type 97 is special; its tracks are workable! They can turn freely. So just now i was pushing this little boy along my table (yeah... laughable aint it..) and i thought that... what if i put in a motor? the on/off switch could be built in the bottom of the tank... wiring should be simple... just need the front sprockets to move then there.. a moving scale tank! I can use them for my movies too!

Ok ok so there .. another (yawns....) new project coming up. Now if only i could find another Type 97 set.....

Chi Ha is undergoing painting later tonight... God bless you, my favourite tank.
Posted by Audi