Thursday, May 19, 2005 |  
Well I finally managed to get into Donald's house and steal his girlfriend a few of his stamp collections. Now we're on the way to Thailand to buy a few durians. Sorry Don~~

:)

I managed to get a few pics of Don's bday dio. I Trust You. This is the first time i'm actually really taking pictures of it for documentation.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then while Don was away in his room... I ripped off my clothes to reveal~~~ a blue tight fitting overall with red underwear outside!! With my newly acquired SUPERSTRENGTH, I lifted the turret of the t34/85 in all its glory!!! muahaah!!! lame.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and Don doesnt know... eee heee heee....

I added four figures (four of my first) into this dio.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh and one fine day, Donald came home and saw that one of the figure's (lets call him Aloysha) gun dropped out of hand.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ooo that's gotta hurt for Aloysha... i glued the thing on with whiteglue.... nvm i already told Don how to glue it back (this time with super glue).

Yeah well im having a few thoughts on this... Im thinking of u noe.. maybe improving it a little... touch ups here and there... maybe clean of some of the washes on the figures.... blending eveyrthing together with a dust coat maybe... yeah... one day...

Donald if you're reading this... I'm coming soon~~~~~~~ :)

TWO DAYS LATER (i saved this post as draft cos i wanted as many pl to see the last post)

Well i just got home from a Harmonica Concert in VICTORIA JC. *WOOTZ* It's called Resonance VII. SPLENDID PERFORMANCE!! I liked it a lot! Well their conductor was Mr. Tang Yuen Wai and he did the right thing to "let his hair down" like being rather informal here and there. SPlendid... didnt know the harmonica was such a versatil instrument.

Why was I there? lolz yeah i wouldnt know it existed if it wasnt for my good old pri sch friend. Finally i met with her (after half a decade) after the performance (she was in it.. and she played the piano... wooo). muahah she and i had sth going on last time so yeah im really happy now. :)

Yesterday was a massacre. Bad bad day. I didnt sleep at all for two days cause of some problems over at Clara's blog. Then the next mornign i had Orientation where finally i met my classmates (for the next 6 months at least). Ooo.... we have a photographer among the 17 of us . :)

Then we were briefed all day about whts gonna happen and i must say it isnt gonna do modeling or the Battlefield: Singapore research any good. No good at all. But ill try my best to squeeze modleing in (yeah it is important to me.) hey maybe i can make models as part of my sch project eh? after all this is not JC work (and its more of an arts course too).

Yes I think i've been very lucky in my life so far. God might have sth in store for me soon.

Anyways after the VJC Concert my dad suddenly gave the family a tour of his childhood home in the Eunos area. So yeah i saw MANY old buildings (pre-war) along Joo Chiat Road (zzz now it's just an area of bars bars bars sex and karoake) and even got to see the house my father was born.... and his old school.. which was built very near to the war years so the architecture might be of interest.

One day, soon enough i'll grab another one of my friends and we're gonna get a few pictures (few? yeah... few) of all these old places for keepsake AND to BUILD a diorama (scene) for the Type 97 Chi Ha. :)

So yeah school's starting this Tuesday. I have a new notebook. I have to make new friends. I have less time for many things. yeah... new beginning bla bla bla whee whee wish me luck.

p.s Tml the guys (henry tharik sze aik vicky sheng donald javis) and i are gonna play soccer *FINALLY*. Gonna take video cos this might be the last time we're gonna play soccer. :(
I'll most probably be the one to "disappear" first since i signed up for THREE CCAs in poly namely Fencing. Archery and *surprise! Surprise!* LATIN DANCE!!!

muahah... ok...
Posted by Audi Labels: