Friday, September 12, 2008 |  


I graduated from BMTC1, Yankee Company, on the 10th of September 2008. My buddies might remember how unsatisfied I was as BMT came to an end. I think this picture sums up my feelings pretty well after the parade. At the end of the day, none of us went through BMT alone. These were the people I fought with, teared with, cheered with and trained with.


The Platoon One smokers.
Top Row from Left: Ah Boon, Junior, Kyle, Justin, Audi, Helmie, Joey.
Bottom Row from Left: Joseph, Derrick, Wei Ming, Sean Daryl.
Nicholas isn't in the picture, though.


What happens days after that, months after that, years... whether or not we'll still be in touch or slowly dwindle away, I have no idea. I will have fond memories from Yankee Company, though hazy as it may be.

The pictures from that day may seem insignificant to outsiders, but as I look through them they speak a million words. Thank you, Yankee Company.


What's next?