Saturday, September 13, 2008 |  
Was it... three days? Three days since I passed out.

Cheers!

I think we all had big plans of relaxing and partying after Wednesday. I can't say we didn't execute it, but we did. We smoked when we wanted, drank however we wanted and wore whatever the fuck we wanted. Finally, we were civilian again!

We weren't.

On the 360

We went over to Daryl's place that Wednesday night. I brought over my 360 and we planned to get high on drinks. It didn't take long for me to fall into a deep sleep. I hadn't slept at all since the parade and drinking games never made much sense to me... God knows why I participate.

Down there

I was woken up at seven in the morning by Paris, Daryl's dog. It was cold and I found myself on wooden panels - I realized I spent the night at the balcony. He lived on the 22nd story.

Days of Yore

I finally did get back home at around five in the evening and within the next hour I was out again to Outdoors beside Centrepoint. I was plagued by cough and flu since the 16km route march and I haven't been saving up much but I still took cabs. I cannot argue enough how right it is for us army boys to take cabs. Maybe it's the kind where transport has always been provided for us in the Army or that we're always in this sense of rush whenever we're back outside... am I alone on this?



My sister called me out that night to watch a couple of stand-up comics. Admission for me was free and pretty much everything I ordered was paid for by someone else. I don't know, I was still on a hangover from the previous night and needed a lot of sleep. If you had ever lived in a blur...

Joseph

It's a few more days left before we get our postings. I haven't seen Nick since Wednesday. We had a plan to go over to Geylang to find some cake. A few days from now a few of the guys would be off to Genting for a holiday. I wonder where the rest will be. Where will I be? So many questions. So many uncertainties.

Highway to Hell

I need more time in the Army.