Those were the words uttered by my boss and mentor, Jimmy Low, in the wee hours of the morning yesterday after we wrapped up from my biggest shoot yet.

It means a lot to me. I've been in the company for two years now, where I worked for absolutely no money just because I want to learn. My first paycheck was fifty dollars. I received my paycheck yesterday, and it was a double-confirmation that I was now a professional.

I've been given hushed advice by some of the people I know that the Army musn't find out I'm working while serving. Honestly, I think it's an open secret that many of our soldiers are moonlighting as well.

For the past week I've been juggling between reporting in camp at 7am, leaving at 7:30pm to get on location and then wrapping up at 4am, only to report back three hours later. It's crazy. I never knew I could do it, but I did. I can only thank my peers in the Guardroom for their understanding and tolerance. I should get them something nice.

The shoot we just did is entitled "De Dana Dan", a Bollywood feature film starring Akshay Kumar, and directed by Priyadarshan. I was stunt-doubling for Paresh Rawal. In the end, what I thought was to be just anothe run-of-the-mill odd-job became one of my biggest breaks yet since Pulau Hantu where I stayed on Ubin for two weeks, just before enlisting for BMT.

I'll be updating more about it soon, so keep a watch on this space!

Just for fun, here's a video of me doing a gymnastic routine that involves a backhand spring. I could never do this trick, but with guidance from Uncle Jimmy, I did it in FIVE minutes.



P.S Dating's going on fine. I've got a very lovable partner. Much kisses and hugs to you!