Sunday, November 18, 2007 |  
Hey guys.

I'm currently really busy with many productions so update's gonna be pretty sparse for now.

IBP Shoot is over and I gotta say it's one hell of an experience. But not because of what we shot or whatever the story was... but whatever crap that was thrown at us by either our producer or our Art Director (me) or the entire Henderson community itself.

I thought I had seen the lowest of the lowest of society in this country but I was proven wrong at Henderson road. It's also a funny thing to note that these people are the most humblest and cooperative people I've ever seen. I was talking to Don about it and he replied,"This people probably think that they have nothing to lose."

I think that way, too. I guess that the more we have the more paranoid we are. Maybe that explains the fucking phenomenon called "Political Correctness" and all those defamation crap flying around these days.

Anyways, there'll be a major update sometime at the end of November... right after this big shoot with Oak 3 in Punggol.

Bombs, fires, artillery, rifles and swords.... all in one scene, on one beach. How can you not love it?

At the same time, I've been receiving quite a lot of audition offers from production houses that, I admit, have never heard of like Triple X and Wreck Focus Productions.

Wreck Focus pulled my attention and I took a visit to their site here. They asked me to audition for the role of "Shifty Eyes".

I say, whatever, I'm going.