Saturday, November 10, 2007 |  
Well, here it is. After three years of standing up to the politics in Ngee Ann Poly FSV, my final final final project is going into production.

After this, I'm pretty much left with nothing else but Doc Pro, which i had to retake.

I did a bit of a ritual tonight. I called up the special little girl and we had a chat on the phone. I told her I'd be gone... toiling around in the sun... with a tool kit box and walking around half-naked. How sweet of her to then reply,"By the end of your shoot, you'll probably forget about me already."

Not quite sure about that. I dont think I will. Audi Khalid is here to disturb her every night!

I thought of calling Henry up. Just to say hi and stuff. I remember what Kang Sheng and I discussed about him... for the love of god I think KS is right... I gotta break the news some day. For the sake of friendship, I guess.

I called up my NCC officer, Mr. Latiff, too. I heard he was ill so i called to nose around abit. He seems pretty glad I called.

At the back of my mind sticks an image of Uncle Jimmy, bandaged and alone in his office, trying hard to finish up his big project. It's empathy of sorts... I cant make it any time this week because of the shoot and the deadline is the 19th of October.

I spotted my two other good friends, Donald and Javis, online as well. Kinda sweet to see them online again.

Well, enough emo shit. Seriously, I hate to think I'm dropping back to this love crap thingy but there you go. Here's to a good production ahead.

Wish me luck.

Thanks to Kang Sheng, Kai Xiang and Kwang Wei for agreeing to help us out.
Posted by Audi Labels: ,