Saturday, October 27, 2007 |  
This one's just creepy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

God knows, maybe it's the constellations in the sky, or that I've pleased a deity the last few months, or I've been pretty nice to everyone (shouldnt be that..) but I seem the be picking up on a lot of things lately.

I'm currently building a rifle of my own with Uncle Jimmy for the documentary project coming up end of the month.

Henry and I caught up together again. We went swimming. God I love that guy.

The training Uncle Jimmy has been giving seems to be working pretty sweetly; I'm falling in love with my own body now! Viky called me ask me to train him up as well. Fine, not that I know how to.

And lastly, for all things wonderful, I'm finally having a special relationship with a girl I love. Sweet, childish love returns!

Don cant get enough of me talking about how much I like her. Lol.
Posted by Audi Labels: