Thursday, March 17, 2005 |  
Well well well well well.....

Ladies and gentlemen and modelers!!!
A sudden change of plans!!!!
A welcomed changed i guess.

Now i dont have to build three more models in order to sell them.... i can sell them NOW!!
Here's the story.

I brought the Artilleriewagen down to M Wrokshop yesterday and he liked it! Then i sat down.. started to superdetail it (i created really really minute handlebars). Then before i left the shop... which was about 10:30pm, I grabbed one kit i was lookin forward to build since day one. The Sd. Kfz. 222. I got home an hour and a half later.. fixed the kit and completed it at 3am.

Woke up at one pm the next day, cleaned all the mould lines.... fixed the little bitty bits.... and primed it. There... COMPLETED the build!!! Brought it down to M Workshop at around 6 pm.

I came in.... usual talks.... politics.. then i took out my Sd Kfz 222. Nad he looked at it... gave his approval and suddenly said,"I think we can sell this after its completed."

THERE!!! SOON!!! HOPEFULLY!!!! ANOTHER NEW CHAPTER IN MY MODELING LIFE!!! WHOO!!!! I hope to really be a professional modeler then WIN COMPETITIONS AND PROMOTE MODELING TO EVERYONE!!!!

WHOOO!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!
Posted by Audi