Sunday, March 13, 2005 |  
Have you ever wanted to improve your modelling skills in very big jumps?
Have you ever wanted to achieve that ATTENTION GRABBING balance between a realistic and artistic model?
Have you ever wanted to use high-standard modeling equipments and be surrounded by real modeling artists who actually SELL their models at a price never less than 200US dollars?

Now you can.

The M Workshop offers courses on modeling ranging everything from Armour to Gundam to Figurines. I attended this course myself. It may not sound like a wise idea. But it is. I am GLAD that i DID attend this course! In just FIVE DaYS, i finished an entire Sherman tank; wheathering and mud on tracks included and modeling has now become so clear to me that i actually stripped down my KV2 and repainted the whole things and wheathered it in only.... i emphasize.... ONLY.... .....TWO DAYS!!!

I'll show you pictures on how much the course has actually IMPROVED my modelling skills.

Personal guidance from a many-award-winning modeler, Bernard Cher, (who actually has been personally coached by one of the TOP TEN modelers in the WORLD, Calvin Tan) has clarified almost EVERY doubt that i had in modeling! TRULY! I AM NOT LYING!! With his team of WORLD STANDARD artists... your modeling skills would NEVER slack!

You can contact M Workshop at www.themworkshop.com .

Go sign up for the courses. They're worth EVERY dollar.
Posted by Audi