Sunday, February 08, 2009 |  
It seems there's very little I find amusing in the material world. While others gawk at my camera, or the colorful things I produce, my reaction isn't similar but, rather, the opposite. Sadness. For the few things I feel I should be commended upon lays right in front of them but is unseen.

Photobucket

This camera, this guitar, these videos are nothing more but an extension of a busy convulsive mind that's raging in silence yearning to be heard across the world. Can anyone ever look at these child-like photos and say there's a reason I took this, without all its aesthetic rape?

Is this, really, a matter of perception? That my countrymen are mostly superficial idiots attracted to pretty colors, flash and bang, and casual intercourse and see nothing beyond that? Can this be extended to the rest of the world's current population?

Or is it, really, that my countrymen are highly intellectual and that they see no need to the let the world know of their musings? The things in their head, they keep to themselves, and no need to be the village savior?

In effect, this makes me the superficial idiot, doesn't it?
Posted by Audi Labels: , ,