Monday, February 18, 2008 |  
Yea so i grew up and got tired of blogging. So dont check back anymore cause blogging's over for me.

Just great now that I've graduated from Ngee Ann Poly School of FUCK UP SONS OF BITCHES.

But of course, I'm not all that hateful of the school. I do admit I've had some fun time in there and probably made friends with some of the better people around. Definitely a nothc better than the crap I find from my old secondary school. So take that.

I'll still be wondering online and right now my home base is FRIENDSTER. A couple of years late, I know, but there you go.
Profile name's Audi Khalid and email is meinbereich@gmail.com.

Otherwise, the website Tharik and I are working on is somewhat there... we jsut purchased the domain name today.

Visit us at www.TheStuntProduction.com.

yes, That's a FUCKING DOT COM.

That's the end of that. Good Bye!