Until the day Freddy decides to return my video camera back to me, I cant pretty do much with editing videos.

On the other hand... I managed to take a few captures the midnight i came back from KL. And here they are for all your enjoyment!

Photobucket

I rented an XL-2 from Bala of Film Equipment Gallery for the shoot. It was a last minute thing because Fred was supposed to return me my cam on Thursday... two weeks ago...

Bala was nice enough to actually rent it out to me for about a week all for the sweet lovable price of SGD150 dollars.

If that is not a mark of nice-ness. I dont know what is then.

Photobucket

I think it was on this film set that my eyes opened up to what really is a big-budget film production.

The client is from Bollywood and the product is a popular vodka drink, Red Romanov or sth like that. Landmark Productions had a crew of about 50 over people and lo and behold, each department has their own van! Even the stuntman has his own room!

Photobucket

I got news on set that our main female lead was gonna be this big-time Bollywood actress. I didnt catch her name... but i bet that if it were converted to English it'll be really easy to remember. I think her name was Shobha-something-something. They said she signed two Hollywood contracts....

More interestingly, her legs were long. Very long! They stretch from here to Johor!

Our main male lead was a South African dude. His name's Levi. I kept calling him Levis as in the jeans brand... Im really sorry. I didnt know. But that's a cool name for a cool guy!

Photobucket

The main stunts for this production needed wires. Uncle Jimmy got a hold of the usual KL stunt group from Singapore. We werent strangers since we met before a few months ago.

Photobucket

I think it's one of those things where you have to be on set to understand the experience. The stunts pulled of on wires this time were incredibly high. But maybe because i'm Singaporean so my definition of "High" or "Tall" is a bit skewed seeing how anything above 3 metres is considered DANGEROUS over here.

Photobucket
Spot the stuntboy!

Uncle Jimmy made a huge impact on many people on set that three days we were working - from Directors to producers to coffee boys to clients. Even the snobbish High Elves Council of Bollywood Celebrity Assistants lost their shine when they noticed that someone else deserved the attention more. Uncle Jimmy was even pulled for an interview immedietely after the shoot and he made sure to mention the work done by the KL stuntboys. I gotta be honest, my balls tore my underwear when he started talking about the elusive "Poly Boy". I got some attention! Whoo!

Uncle Jimmy was talking to me the weeks before about how he wished he could enter the Bollywood market. On set, one of the VIPs came over to him and said,"I'm bringing you over to Mumbai."

Err... can I follow?

Photobucket 

Well that was a wrap... I came back to Singapore... had to face a bit of bullshit from the girl and decided enough of this chasing game and pressed the "Fuck It" button, taking along a close friend of mine together with her into the sun.

But it's not like I'll die so I dont really think much about it.
So here's to the New Year and Merry Christmas, you goddamned Christians!
Posted by Audi Labels: , , ,