Tuesday, September 26, 2006 |  
Bullets whizzing past, people yelling, pants getting muddy and sweat floods your balls. The siren blows and everyone on the field stand back and reflect on what they’ve did, smiling at what they’ve done, rejoicing, forging stronger bonds between friends and acquaintances and at the same time having done just a terrific work out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It’s not so accurate, but paintball mags and ads promise something along these lines.

I’ve had quite the luck to have the paintball idea resurrected with the help of Jason and what a great time to play paintball, a new experience for us, than on Tharik’s and Aik’s birthday?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cool masks, cool vests, cool gun but ultra-Kiddy-Palace-bubble-gum-loader.

Guo Xiong’s gang was present along with Don and Clara plus Jason’s brother, Ronald (finally... i get to see his brother).
So that makes us 13 ppl, playing at Yishun’s Orchid Country Club.

i wont say anything much…..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
omg! REAL brothers!

… but one thing’s for sure; paintball will be a monthly event for us now.

For about SGD$70 per person for about 2 hours, why not?

Just work for two days at least and you’d get the money to play paintball.



If you’re a girl, play paintball.
If you’re gay, play paintball.
If you’re gay and still hiding, play paintball.
If you’re a religious zealot with three horns with grey hair and still a virgin, hey, why not? Play paintball.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
GX under fire.

Umm.... but mummy... wont getting shot hurt?

OF COURSE! Just imagine a ball, 3cm in diameter, smacking right onto ur skin at 50 km/h, tearing off the first layer like a cannon ball on a plate of sea shells.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nicholas relates to us his story of being tortured with ciggarettes after being held hostage by gay clowns.

But what is a simple bruise compared to the benefits of finally raining a volley of fire at Henry, hitting him hard countless times and feeling so good about it as you watch him run back in fear?

Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shah got a new job.....

So, Audi, Mr. I’m-so-pro-at-FEAR, what’s your injury story?

You know those kinds of soldiers who come out of the battlefield without a scratch?
I thought I was one of them. The first round had me standing clean and bright from the others who had been stained with paintballs and dirt.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
GX is an alien! I knew it!

So I thought I was lucky.

I went back into the field. The siren rang. I ran… and ran.. and ran… I hid behind a couple of barrels. I shot one guy. Down. I turned over to the other side. Down. I peeked through the openings, the guy was suppressed.

Then POW!

I felt one hit my right forearms. My first injury of the day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
omg it's looking at me!

That couldn’t compare to other people’s injuries; Henry got one on his ass, arms, legs and the most painful he said was the one that hit him straight on top of his head. Just now I talked to him and his skull has reduced to half of its original thickness. He fished out who the hell shot him… and lo and behold – it was Clara.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Supreme being: Thou shall eat this fruit and thou shalt like it!
Clara: Orh orh.. ok..

GX had countless on his legs. His knew was shot and it was bleeding. Don had a few bleeding ones.
Zhen Ling, standing at seven foot high got a fat one on his inner thigh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Seven-foot tall Zhen Ling regrets undergoing knee surgery ten years ago to increase his height.

And the most battered of all…. Is Nicholas (I just found out you were Niko. Damn, I need to know my readers…).
I think he got three on his neck (OUCH), a few on his legs (WHOOHOO) and countless more on his arms (So... this means no nighttime quickie?)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I would hate getting that.

Clara and I seem to be the only chickens who never got shot. (actually *some ppl* were urging me to do a friendly fire at her…. But where the hell do I shoot? Her butt?)

So I thought I was lucky.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The siren rang again. I trudged out into the field. No one has appeared yet. I kept low. Clara ran across my path, I almost tripped. I swerved to the right, side-stepping to the wooden pallets on my 2 o’clock…..

And then….. wwhhiizzz…… SPLAT!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If you're drooling while looking at this shot, congratulations; you're a straight guy.

I stumbled. I fell. I said “shit”. I backtracked my way to the left of my field, trying hard to hold on to something, making my way back to the medic hut.

I felt someone run past me.

“Hey! Bring me to the medic hut!”

“it’s there! It’s there!”
I tripped. I fell. I stumbled. The guy next to me was shooting.

“Where’s the cloth?!” I yelled.

“Cloth? What cloth?”

“Cloth!!!!”

“Why do u need that for?!”

“I’ve been shot in the head and I cant see!”

Whosoever was the one who had that once-in-a-lifetime chance of flying a paintball straight into the goggles of mine, who was stooping, sprinting sideways and a foot from undeniable cover in addition to the fact that I was at the back end of the field, I SALUTE YOU for who you are and what you’ve done!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jason is kind and nice. Jason is kind and nice. Jason is kind and nice....

Sometimes luck just balances out everything. I wonder if I had turned me head elsewhere just a split second more, would my injury then balance up to the injuries of others?

Then i guess that leaves Clara to be the "clean" one. We'll get her next tme, boys... we'll get her next time...
Posted by Audi Labels: