5 years ago around 930 I was at my rented Bedok Reservoir house watching some channel 5 show when these big fonts ran across the screen many times.

It went something like, “WORLD TRADE CENTER HIT BY PLANE.”

My first reaction was the Singapore Expo got attacked.

But attack Expo for what?

Its only when I started flipping channels that I saw on CNA that the WTC was being bastardized and I saw people flying, as opposed to falling, off the building.

Then the collapse came…..

And I realized….. damn.. that looked like the time they blew up kuching library.

I remember that for the next three weeks I was jotting down the current events as I saw it at that tender age of 13 which probably sparked my diary habits. I believed at that time that one day I will look back (or someone will look back) and they’d have a feel of what people felt on the day of the Sept 11 attacks.

The booklet of yellow old pages is lost now. I cant seem to find it.


If you’re asking me if I believed in all the controversies of the 9/11 attacks then I’d have to say, “Some of it.”

Like say… I’ve seen buildings collapse on its side, crumble to the floor and all that thanks to Discovery channel and real-life events and I really… really have to admit that the WTC fell like the Kuching Library when they rigged it with explosives and blew it down, saving the Holiday Inn Kuching carpark from destruction.

I wont go further into the controversies since papers on it can be easily found online… but I just wanna say…..

… “Bush… you suck.

----------------------

Of course.. after all these… there are plentiful groups of mothers/children/bimboes/gayfags/JCkids/universitynerds that shout and shout and protests and say they want peace on earth…. Like Hippies if you ask me.

What they do here is that mothers come and beg and cry and give that irritating glare that war should be stopped and peace should reign on earth.

Then there are those who look at tanks and weaponry and roll their eyes and walk away.

I wish they die and go to hell.

If anyone has ever had any genuine interest in war history they would’ve noticed from very early on that THERE HAS NEVER BEEN PEACE ON EARTH.

If you wanna argue that after WW2 there were no wars then I must say you probably came from a baseless family devoid of culture and ethics and probably don’t have anything interesting to amuse me.

Between WW2 and now are the Cold war, vietnam war, Kosovo war, Kuwait war, Lebanese war, Afghanistan war, Iraq war and now the damned Israel-Lebanon war.

Wars are ever-present and cannot be eradicated thanks to the human being’s most basic instinct of survival.

The very nature of survival itself meant killing other things (cows, deers, etc) and then feeding on their benefits (hide, meat, etc)

Some of my friends have said that they found the Israel-Lebanon war to be something new.

But really? Is it a new war?

Correct me if I’m wrong but I remember my friend from primary school who has a grandma from Lebanon and she had to run to Kuching because the damn jews were knocking on her doors. Periodically she had to come to and fro the two countries to fight/save/salvage her family/property.

War, the way I see it, is a necessity.

I’m not fluent in wars before the Industrial Revolution but from what I know, World War One introduced the cavalry replacement; tanks.

But you bimbotic girl idiots may sit there with your lipstick and makeup with stretch-marked legs with your fake boobs and go, “Seh whot?” along with your head bobbing and shaking.

I have the right to fuck you in the neck!

Trench crossing tanks paved the way to transport developments and research in armour and automobile designs.

Now who doesn’t like that? You wont wanan drive in rusty flammable cars do you?

During war, technology advances rapidly. So much so that sloths turn to real, bulky strong men. Which is better – slimy lazy “men” of society or people who actually wor to produce something?

If World War Two never happened I’m afraid we wont have cars like we do now thanks to Hitler and his German associates and their perfect engineering ingenuity with their tanks and cars and behemoth trains.
Think about airplanes, radio communication, UFOs, propaganda, films…..

You bimbo shits wont even have your freaking music if it wasn’t for Old Man Hitler!

Then there are of course architecture, production, and at the same time the mindset of the society evolves.

Other names you should think about – Genghis Khan, Napolean, Alexander, Prophet Muhammed, and just to balance things up…. The Crusade.

Now who said war is entirely evil when major religions of peace start wars to spread the religion? It’s just a tool…. i can use a hammer to help build a house or help end a life in cold blood.

War is inevitable… and is necessary in the development of the human society.

Anyone who flatly opposes war or at the same time welcomes war ought to be shot, thrown off the building and trampled on by mobs of angry moms.

Opposing war is ignorance. Welcoming war is stupidity.

When its time to happen, it happens. One thing’s for sure; I’ll volunteer for the infantry frontlines when war reaches our shores (or we go to their shores.)

But that probably wont happen since we’ll all be killed by nuclear warheads.
Posted by Audi