Monday, April 27, 2009 |  
I've ported over all my posts, comments, etc. to my new address at audikhalid.wordpress.com

There are some issues to be ironed out, though. Such as ALL my embedded videos from Vimeo.com not showing up. I find the current white background too "Web 2.0" so I'll be changing that. And, of course, how can I live without my narcissistic updates on Plurk and Twitter?

On the same note, I've been porting over my company's website to a wordpress-based one. I know, not exactly the most professional, but it makes updating so much easier. The address is: thestuntproduction.com/news

Well that should keep me busy. On top of that, the short film I'm writing, and the whole socializing thing going on.

Once I'm done, I'll redirect this address to the new one. No need for you guys to hop between addresses.

Till then!
Posted by Audi Labels: ,