Yes I know I've been absent for a very long time. New Year has passed (Happy New Year!)... my birthday's coming in a few days... Lots of my friends have gone to JC... the rest are working... I'm not and still owe my dad about a thousand dollars for a few things... yeah... And i've been pretty busy creating videos for a very fussy customer (North View Air Unit) and currently waiting for approval from NCC HQ to create a training video for them. I get paid.. yeah. But I think... I wont bet on it. NCC couldnt care less if one of their cadet died in an accident.. unless of course.. it was on thier grounds.

Anyways i was bored so i asked manas if i could build his FW190 that he has been holding for months already. ACtually I bought it for him (with his money, of course) cause little miss Catholic JC person here wanted to build one plane of his own. But he didnt have the thought that you need an air compressor, airbrush and brains to build a model. No... to build a decent model.

Well.. trying to be a kind Samaritan.... or Singaporean.... i helped a fellow North Indian to his plane. A couple of days later (today), I've finihsed laying the basecoat.

The plane looks gay.

Ew. Baby blue on a World War 2 German plane?????
And to think it actually terrorized the sky.....

Oh well. Pictures will be coming soon. My good old comp and XM2 camera is in school. It's been there since before Christmas last year too. I'll see if i can get it back tomorrow or something.

Untill then, Have A Nice Day.
Posted by Audi